Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"they say"

In the article "they say" it has made an impact on me. The reason why is because, I myself have thought these same thoughts. Why do these "people" say these things. Just because they think this way does it automatically make others think the same way? I personally believe that "they" is society in general. Society has got especially children thinking what is right and what is wrong. For example when the subject of getting tattoos of say a Nike check is "cool" and helps with self identity when me myself thought when I was younger of getting the Famous Stars and Straps F tattooed on me. It was society telling me that it was cool. Or for instance "The Simpsons" reference and how people could think or compare themselves with him and his personality. People in society using the phrase "doe!" is a perfect example. All in all I think this article was very informative of how society thinks and quite frankly how I think.

1 comment: